BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Gratitude List for September 15, 2010

SO today I am not making a list~ but I want to share with you just how grateful I am that God created me to have free will, that I am given the ability and all the tools needed to make the choices in my life. Then God placed me in the USA. A place where I continue to have free-will as a legal right.

Yeah there are laws and rules that give me direction and hey, I don't have to listen to the law or rules if I don't mind paying the consequences because I have this free will thing going on in my life.

Seriously, next time you have a chance, really think about how great this life is that we have, that we are able to make our own choices about our words, actions, etc and not subject to the puppet control of another....

0 comments: