BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12, 2010


GOOD MORNING!!!
Today's Gratitude List
  1. I am grateful for a healthy immune system
    that seems to protect me from a lot of the germs
    flying around my home
  2. I am grateful for good HOT Coffee in the morning
  3. I am grateful for my amazing husband
    who will run the errands I need ran without grumping at me
  4. Having good food to eat
  5. I am grateful for my computer!
    So many of my friends live in it!
  6. I am grateful for sunshine
  7. I am grateful for rain
    (which by the way, we need a little of a
    round here the river is so low)
  8. My cell phone!
    I am able to keep in touch with my friends and family
    no matter where I am because of it
  9. I am also grateful for the wonderful support system I have available to me!
  10. I am grateful for finally finding a home church that fullfills

0 comments: