BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010


Today's Gratitude List
  1. My son's facination with balls~
    it brings a smile to my face,
    when I watch his joy at being able to play with a ball.
    To hear his squeel of delight when someone throws him a ball.
    To hear him, as you are channel surfing see a ball game on
    and he yells to go back to the ball game (football, soccer or baseball!)
  2. Living in a world where my children all have the chance to be WHO ever and WHATEVER they want to be.
    However I have had to explain to my daughter that although
    she COULD be a fat British man
    that it would take a great deal of work and money
    and that I really think she could do something more with her life.
    (see story at bottom of page)
  3. Precious moments with all my kids.
  4. Precious moments with friends and other family
  5. New Friends and Old Friends
  6. Youth Group at our Home Church
  7. COFFEE~ without which I would still be asleep
  8. The aroma of fresh baked bread
  9. Sunrises that paint the sky in beautiful detail
  10. Soft breezes in the tress

Story from above:

One day my daughter is in a counselors office. Counselor very seriously asks her what she wants to be when she grows up. She replies "A Fat British Man" the counselor told her it was impossible. Very indignant, she stands up, tells him he is wrong, because her Mommy and Daddy told her she could be anything in the world that she wanted to be. Just a note on how literal our children can take our comments.

0 comments: