BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

September 10, 2010

Today's Gratitude List



Oh that men would praise the Lord for his goodness,

and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalms 107.15




  1. The Awesome Medical Care System we have in the US


  2. Hot Coffee on a hard to get moving morning


  3. A bed with warm blankets to sleep in at night


  4. Awesome friends!


  5. A husband who washes dishes


  6. The Lord watching over my family

My list is long, but I wanted to take and explain just how grateful I am to live in the time and place that I live. Although life is not always perfect and there are many things that could be changed in my little corner of the world I feel ever so blessed by God to be living here and now. To have access to medical care when my child is sick in the middle of the night, to be able to drive to the hospital in a matter of minutes, to be seen by a competant doctor. I feel blessed to live where there is electricity and running water and all those

0 comments: