BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 13, 2010

Isaiah 55:12
For you shall go out with joy,
and be led forth with peace:
the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing,
and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥ ♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥

Yesterday I spent 11 hours in a car, driving to another state to pick up my daughter at the end of her summer visit with her Daddy~ a long hot drive since our car doesn't have an airconditioner. But even so~ there was much to be grateful for. Not just getting my daughter and bringing her home~ but the wonderful flowers we saw blooming on the roadside, the deer grazing, seeing cows and my girls bursting out in "I am cow hear me Moo", squirrels and chipmunks scampering around~ it was such a great day full of so many blessings from the Lord.

♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥ ♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥♰♥

0 comments: