BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 8, 2010

100 Things

Today is One Hundred Things that make me Smile
  1. My Children (Robert, Eugene, Joshua, Katie, Elizabeth, and Allen)
  2. My Husband
  3. My Family
  4. Hugs from my babies
  5. Snuggles with my babies
  6. My Babies smiles
  7. My babies giggles
  8. watching my babies learn something new
  9. Listening to my 7 year old read to her 18 month old brother
  10. Having my 14 year old still call me Mommy
  11. Spending time with my babies
  12. Swinging on swings with my little ones
  13. Playing soccer with the kids
  14. Laying with my husband first thing in morning
  15. Sitting on the sofa snuggling with my husband, watching tv
  16. My husbands smile
  17. When my husband say "I love you"
  18. Looking at my wedding ring and knowing I am married to the most amazing and wonderful man in the whole world
  19. When my husband brings me coffee in bed in the morning
  20. Walking hand in hand with my husband
  21. Reading scriptures with my family
  22. Praying with my family
  23. Going to Church with my family
  24. Having a church family that loves me
  25. Having the Freedom to go to the church of my choice
  26. Lazy days spent doing nothing but being with family
  27. Picnics at the park
  28. Flying a kite
  29. Going Fishing
  30. Laying on the river bank listening to the river go by
  31. Watching the deer eat in the front yard
  32. Watching the chipmunks scamper around
  33. Watching the squirrels "tightrope walk" on the electrical lines
  34. Butterflies fluttering in the air
  35. Birds singing bright and early in the morning
  36. Watching the very colorful bird in the tree outside my window
  37. Ladybugs landing on my hand
  38. Watching my son squeal at the deer across the street
  39. Seeing my daughters face when she was watching the butterflies dance
  40. Seeing big cat tracks on the river bank
  41. Sitting with a kitty curled up on my lap
  42. Playing frisbee with a puppy
  43. Puppy Dog tails waving in the air
  44. Doggy Kisses
  45. Purring of a happy cat wrapping around my legs
  46. A Venti White Chocolate Cappuccino
  47. The aroma of a fresh pot of coffee brewing at dark thirty in the morning
  48. Sitting at Starbucks with the girls
  49. Sitting with a hot cup of coffee at the end of a busy day
  50. Coffee (laugh~ yes I like coffee and it makes me happy)
  51. BBQ Ribs
  52. PIZZA!
  53. Taste of a fresh peach on a warm summer day
  54. A big bowl of beef stew on a cold winter day
  55. Blackberries fresh off the brambles
  56. Fresh Trout grilled to perfection
  57. Baked Potatoes smoothered in butter, sour cream, shredded cheese and bacon bits
  58. Sweet Tea
  59. A tall glass of milk and chocolate chip cookies
  60. CHOCOLATE!
  61. Snow
  62. Building snowmen with the kids
  63. Sledding down a snow covered hill
  64. Snow
  65. Snow ball fights
  66. Cross Country Sking
  67. Snow
  68. Catching snowflakes with my tounge
  69. Fun Bright Colored Snowsuits
  70. SNOW!
  71. Raindrops dancing on the roof
  72. Puddle Jumping
  73. Dancing in the rain
  74. Walking in the rain
  75. Thunderstorms!
  76. Rainbows
  77. Soft fluffy clouds floating across the sky
  78. Sunrises
  79. A soft breeze on a hot summer afternoon
  80. Laundry flapping in the breeze
  81. Laying in the cool grass
  82. Warm sand between my toes
  83. Lilacs in full bloom
  84. The aroma of an English style garden
  85. Roses
  86. The shade of a big tree
  87. White Picket fences
  88. Morning Glories
  89. Sitting in a garden on a summer evening
  90. Waterfalls
  91. Quiet trails in the forrest
  92. Curled up in front of a fire in the fireplace on a winter evening
  93. A good book
  94. Singing out loud when no one can hear
  95. Dancing with my broom while I clean house
  96. Hot Showers
  97. Bubble Baths
  98. Fresh cool sheets to crawl between at the end of a long day
  99. My AWESOME friends!
  100. Knowing that there are at least 100 other things that I could list today!

0 comments: