BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11, 2010 Gratitude List

1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him

Today I was sitting here thinking about my gratitude list~ I am grateful for spending the day, an entire day, with good friends and family, praising and worshiping God. My life is so blessed that I had an entire day where the Lord was the focus, I got to talk about His Grace and the Wonders that He does, listen to music made to glorify Him and eat good food all in the comfort of the shade on a warm summer day.

We had a butiful butterfly dancing around with us most of the day, the symbol of us "New Creations" in Christ Jesus...

It was truly a day to be grateful for and tell God how much we appreciate it ALL He has done in life.

Today I am off to Church, to watch my daughter "perform" with the other 100+ children who attended Vacation Bible School. The children had fun and learned so much~ again the blessings of Lord rain down on me and my family.

0 comments: