BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 31, 2011

Sunshine, Flutterflies, and Singing Birds


I am sitting here today, the sun shining through the window warming me~ I feel like a lazy cat. Wanting to stretch out and lay in the sunbeams, soaking it in, and enjoying some quite time. Feeling the sun on my face~ I wonder if that is what a kiss from the Lord would feel like. The light so bright you have to close your eyes and you feel the warmth on your skin... ah yes... Today I am grateful for the sunshine.

Flutterflies (otherwise known as Butterflies) they bring a smile to my son's face. He is so excited about them. He told me once they were angels. Flutterly season is about over but today I am grateful for them and the smiles they give my son.

Singing birds! Oh how amazing. As autumn sets in, the days grow shorter, the nights longer, the birds are leaving and we aren't hearing their songs. But this morning I heard them singing and remembered how grateful I am for the songs they sing to me from the Lord...

Sunshine, Flutterflies, and singing birds are among the many things I am grateful for today! God is so good to me and there is such an amazing variety of things in life that I am blessed by! I know that God showers these blessings on the unbeliever too... but OH let me tell you because of my relationship with God, I am able to SEE the blessings and appreciate all that the Lord has given me. I am able to enjoy these blessings, not take them for granted and PRAISE God for each and every little thing and Great Big thing as well!

0 comments: