BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 7, 2011

A little whine...

This morning I decided that I wanted to do some major housework and changing things around. As I looked around at what I wanted and needed to get done I had a moment of feeling sorry for myself. A little whine that it is a lot to get done and that I have to do it all by myself with the little ones needing attention too. Just one of those feel sorry for myself moments.

THEN....

Reality came crashing in!

How blessed am I that I have a home that needs to be cleaned? How blessed am I that I have furniture that needs to be rearrainged? How blessed am I that I have too much stuff and need to give some things away? How blessed am I that we have a stack of dirty dishes already this morning, even though all were washed last night? How blessed am I that I have carpets that need vacuuming?

So instead of a little whine, I am going to give a little praise that i have all this to do today! The to do list is evidence of all the blessings in my life!!!

0 comments: