BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

February 20, 2011


Today's Gratitude List

  1. SNOW!!! I love the snow & we needed the snow
  2. A husband who shovels snow (*giggle*) but I am grateful for him always
  3. My husband insisting on buying GOOD snow tires ~ the snow didn't slow us down
  4. Rainbows~ a reminder of God's Promise to mankind
    Genesis 9:15 I will remember my covenant between me and you and all living creatures of every kind. Never again will the waters become a flood to destroy all life.
  5. Provisions from God from the most unlikely places!
  6. Feeling my baby kick~ knowing God is busy knitting this little one together in my womb
  7. Spending my day with my family
  8. Watching the chickadees play outside my windows
  9. Watching my 2 year old learn all his parts (sooo cute!)
  10. Knowing I get to spend part of my day with my church family!

0 comments: