BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

February 12, 2011

Amazing and Beautiful Saturday morning to all my Dear Readers! Life is so AWESOME! Everyday, if we just take time to look, right smack dab in the middle of our ordinary life, God sends us immeasurable blessings~ Think about it...

There is the sunrise ~ so beautiful with all the awesome colors it can bring us each day. It is never the same, always a little different, with different shades and hues in the sky. Some days it just comes to us in all it's blazing glory... other days it sort of sneaks in behind the shadows of the night. Not matter what, each sunrise brings the promise of a new day ahead of us.

This morning as I sat here watching the sunrise, there was the sound of singing birds... a musical production put on by God and the birds outside my window. How blessed was I to sit and listen quietly to their singing. Today isn't unique with the performance of the birds. It happens all the time when we just slow down and listen. God gives us their music to help sooth our day if we just take advantage of the opportunity.

Coffee! *laugh* ok so I really enjoy my morning coffee... Although I "can" go without it, I really really don't like to. I am most definately grateful for having my morning coffee...

Have you ever noticed how you get a phone call, a word of encouragement, read just the right passage, run across the perfect devotional for whatever you might be facing at the time? God's miracles at work... I am so grateful for being able to recognize them and appreciate them.
Right now, as my family is dealing with what feels like financial lack I am just amazed because we have not had to go without anything during this period... how is that? God's miracles at work. His amazing provision in ways that are out of the ordinary.

God is so amazing~ I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for all He has done, continues to do in my life... 

0 comments: