BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WOW!

I just saw that I haven't posted in here since the 19th!!!!! It isn't that I haven't been grateful for things, or sharing them (Thanksgiving time of course everyone wants to know what you are thankful for right?) So that is my excuse, I was out and about in the workld so much sharing my gratitude that the list just slipped by without update... my apologies!

As many know, who read my blog, I tend to look at the normal everyday stuff to be grateful for~ sunrises, snowflakes, hot cup of coffee (a new appreciation for it right now). I do this because God has been so gracious in providing so much in life that we overlook. Always wanting the next "thing" whatever it is, that we forget to just enjoy the stuff we have right here, right now, the stuff that makes our heart smile a little, brings a little joy, however momentary it is, to our lives. In capturing those little things it makes the "big" things just not so important.

Romans 5:3
Not only so,
 but we also rejoice in our sufferings,
 because we know that suffering produces perseverance;

Now myself, I haven't yet learned to rejoice when I am suffering, but I have learned to be thankful for whatever little things I can be thankful for.

But today~ Today I am actually grateful for one of those extraordinary blessings God pours out in our lives. God has blessed my life in ways I never could have imagined and now, the blessings just keep pouring out and I will be having another baby! I feel old to be doing this agian, but then I remember Sarah and how God blessed her with Jacob~ so I am excited and I am pleased! God is AWESOME!!!!

0 comments: