BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010

December 2, 2010
How did that happen? How did it already become December 2010?
I am realizing that as a person gets older, the understanding of time changes and so time goes so much faster than when we were young.
For a child the period from now until Christmas Day is going to feel like it is taking FoReVeR.
A never ending 23 days left before all the fun and excitment.
But for us older folks... it will seem on Christmas eve that just yesterday it was Thanksgiving.

So what does all this have to do with Gratitude?

All of us~ young and old ~can take this way that time passes in our lives as an indication of just how important it is to savor each and every day. We can get so tied up with one day that we forget to loive everyday.

Today I am grateful that I am able tpo see each and everyday as a miracle from God~ where I can appreciate all the day has to offer,
that God has given me the ability to see just how important everyday is and freed me from living from one "holiday", "payday", or "iimportant day" to the next...

0 comments: