BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1, 2010

That list of the 10 things I am Grateful for having happened in 2010

  1. Custody of my daughter
  2. Engagement to my husband (he gave me my ring on the anniversary of my mothers death. Made a very sad day into one that has good memories
  3. Marriage! My husband is awesome!!!
  4. Learning to be content in a house I thought I hated~ I was so sure God should give us a new house and was feeling resentful when He didn't until I realized, until I became ok with this situation God is not going to move me into another because soon I would not be thankful for the new home either.
  5. Having a car~ we spent most of 2009 without one so it has been AMAZING to have one in 2010
  6. Financial Prosperity~ certainly we are not "rolling" in riches, but God has been faithful to provide all our needs and many of our wants and desires.
  7. Renewed Faith in the Lord! Blessed is my life because of this! That even if I must walk through the wilderness, HE is with me!
  8. Return to Celebrate Recovery! How awesome to get back among friends, to be in a place where my heart sings with joy because I aam among friends.
  9. Finding a new and totally awesome home curch! God is good to provide this body of Christ for my family and I to fellowship in!
  10. Bringing Forgiveness into my heart... my lif eis forever different because God taught me to forgive.

0 comments: