BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

HAPPY DAYS!

Oh I have neglected my blog! Not intentionally but life tends to get going and we get busy and next thing you know it has been a few weeks since you posted! One of the things that I have been really working on since my last post was praying gratitude prayers. Really sitting listening to God and telling HIM all that I am Thankful for that HE has given me.

Have you ever thought of saying "Thank You God for letting me see that leaf fall to the ground" ? It came on me that even something so simple as watching a leaf fall to the ground is something to be grateful for. First that I had eyes to see it, second that in those few moments it takes it is a few moments of just quiet watching without thought of the busy life we live in the way. It also is a chance to be thoughtful about the seasons of life. So much in the falling of one little leaf and we forget to be grateful...










Breath in and cherish and be grateful for the MOMENT! Life lived from gratitude is so amazing!

0 comments: