BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Good Morning Dear Readers! Welcome this beautiful day with Praise and Worship for all the blessings we receive! I woke up this morning with the joy of the Lord's blessings on my mind! First I woke up in a comfy bed with soft sheets and blankets. I woke up with my 3 year old nestled in my arms. I got out of bed and as my feet hit the cold concrete I knew the blessing of living in a well built home. As I climbed the stairs to go do what most people do first thing in the morning I was once again Praising the Lord for blessing me with indoor plumbing! Having lived without it I can attest to the true blessing it is to have. My husband met me in the kitchen with a fresh brewed cup of coffee and once more all I could do is PRAISE the LORD for my husband and that he cares for me enough to bring me coffee and a praise for the coffee too (I so enjoy it!)
Seriously every step of my morning has been an opportunity to BASK in the blessings of God  .

Matthew 5:45
...... He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous

 That verse had me reflecting and thinking that perhaps I was not really blessed any more than anyone else. Then...

GLORY to GOD for revealing to my heart- the reason I can count a sunrise, a rain storm, a flower in a field as a personal blessing from GOD is because GOD has put in my heart the ability to see it as a blessing! EYES to see and so today with every blessing I count I will first and foremost count the blessing of being able to see with my heart the blessings GOD gives to me!

0 comments: