BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 12, 2011

PRAISE GOD!



I woke up this morning and my heart is so full of thankfulness to my God! He has blessed my life in ways that I could never have imagined! I am in awe at all the Lord has done for me <3 I just want to shout praise to the King, to let Him know that I love Him more than anything else. To let Him know how grateful I am for the things He has done to make my life here on earth better.

It seems every day I pray, I have my little "wish list" of things I want the Lord to move on in my life (my children's salvation, getting us out of this place we live in and to a real home, healings, etc ) and although I am always thankful for that Lord has already dopne for me, sometimes while I am talking to Him I forget to tell Him. So today, instead of a wish list, I want to spend my day in praise of the Lord for all I do have in my life. So much has been given to me and I know the Lord has more that He is going to give me and so today I just want to LOVE on my God to let Him know how much I appreciate Him in my Life!

0 comments: